Monday 15 October 2012

The Fake Facebook.

The Fake Account.

We have chosen to make a fake Facebook profile (Matt posing as 'Naz') for Jacob to fall in love with. Facebook was our chosen networking site as it is one of the most popular forms of communication (internet wise) and is easy to use. 








The pictures used in this profile are of me, one of our own group members, and this is because we decided that we had to use someone that had a lot of pictures and that would really represent femininity with the sense of style and individuality. Matt poses as me to Jacob, and Jacob falls in love with the girl in the profile (me) thinking I am my own person when it is really Matt. As one can see, there are likes and info about 'Naz' and this is as though the persona that Matt has created has a life of her own and even though she is make believe she seems real.





No comments:

Post a Comment